• The KillerFrogs

Saban's contract extended.....

Wexahu

he'll make over $11M next year or something. Bama's LINEBACKER coach got a raise to $950,000. At some point the madness has to stop, doesn't it?

edit: Their "outside" linebackers coach got a raise to $950k. I guess at that pittance of a salary you can't be expected to coach an entire position group.

Last edited:

jack the frog

Expect aggy to immediately initiate high level advanced competitive negotiations against themselves for Sumlin versus no one in particular. Similar contract term announcement imminent.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
he'll make over $11M next year or something. Bama's LINEBACKER coach got a raise to $950,000. At some point the madness has to stop, doesn't it?

edit: Their "outside" linebackers coach got a raise to $950k. I guess at that pittance of a salary you can't be expected to coach an entire position group.

I would like to think that ESPN's loss of subscribers and the over exposure of CFB on TV will bring right's fees down, resulting in lower coaches salaries, however that will take several years to play out, if it will at all. If anyone deserves the insane pay, its Saban. Maybe this new contract will discourage all the mediocre blueblood programs like aTm and Texas having boosters opening their checkbooks to chase Saban.