• The KillerFrogs

Saarloos was a bad choice

CountryFrog

Whoever said Florida earlier was pretty spot on.

2001 Florida Gators:
Football National Champion
Basketball First Round NCAA Tournament W
Baseball Regional W vs Stetson
I brought up Florida but had in mind a few years later when they were winning national titles in football and basketball. I just couldn't remember what the baseball team was doing during those years and I'm far too lazy to spend any time researching it.

Ron Swanson

Whoever said Florida earlier was pretty spot on.

2001 Florida Gators:
Football National Champion
Basketball First Round NCAA Tournament W
Baseball Regional W vs Stetson
Just to clarify, I think people are talking about the same academic school year. So it would be 2001 football season, the 2001/2002 basketball season, and 2002 baseball season.

Too lazy to look it up though.

Eight

Texas did not win a football national title in 2008. Florida beat OU in the title game. Texas beat Ohio St in the Fiesta Bowl.

you are correct, texas did win the title in the 2005 season not 2009 as i botched that, their 2006 basketball team did make and win the ncaa's, and their 2006 baseball did make the regionals, but not win them

the year before might be the best overall i can think of off hand, they won the cws in 2005, made the fourth round of the tournament before losing and finished the season ranked #9, and football in 2004 winning the rose bowl and being ranked #4.

TAINTed frog

As someone previously mentioned, I think Florida is the closest school to a treble-ish type run.

They won the NCAA basketball championship in 2006 and 2007.

Football national championships in 2006 and 2008.

They were the runners up in the CWS in 2005. They did NOT have an appearance in the tournament in 2006 or 2007. They made it again in 2008 but did not win the regional they were in.

As someone previously mentioned, I think Florida is the closest school to a treble-ish type run.

They won the NCAA basketball championship in 2006 and 2007.

Football national championships in 2006 and 2008.

They were the runners up in the CWS in 2005. They did NOT have an appearance in the tournament in 2006 or 2007. They made it again in 2008 but did not win the regional they were in.
Yeah, but how did their rifle team do.

Horny4TCU

Yeah, but how did their rifle team do.
Not as on target as these ladies.
1810A259_C7D5_4A06_840C_DB1698467401.0.jpeg