• The KillerFrogs

Running Clock - Good Job Big 12

West Coast Johnny

The usually bad Big 12 officials did good Saturday. The running clock decision was spot on considering that the game was a [ Finebaum ]-show, it was already over, Kansas wasn't winning that game, bad weather was coming in and there is no need for players to get hurt and everyone can go home. Good Job Big 12,

The running clock 4th quarter should be used more frequently and codified to be enacted upon approval by both coaches during blowouts.

jake102

I just don't understand why our clock operator kept stopping the clock. At the end they figured it out but took forever.

Also our down and distance person is freaking awful.

S3NATOR

I didn't understand the running clock. Shouldn't it have ran anytime the play clock started? But it would run sometimes and not others. Did Baylor sneak in their 2014 clock operator for this game? They essentially gave Kansas one more possession which ruined our chances of holding them to negative yardage. I believe they still had -6 total yards with 3 minutes or so left. Defense pitched a perfect game Saturday night.

S3N

netty2424

I just don't understand why our clock operator kept stopping the clock. At the end they figured it out but took forever.

Also our down and distance person is freaking awful.
Do those people work for TCU? Or do they come with the officials? Or just assigned by Big12? Just curious.