• The KillerFrogs

Roster Updated=12 QB's on the roster!!

Did you notice some of the QB names though? Not sure if they are all real people:

Seymour Butts
Haywood Jablomee
Oliver Klozoff

I heard we are recruiting players named:
Phil Latio
Connie Lingus
Hugh G. Rexion
Howie Felterpus
Seymour Bush
Phillip McCreavous
Ima Ho
Al Coholic
Ben Dover
Hairy Butts
Chew Me
Suk mia dong
No long dong Hong
Stan Hungness the Third (he comes from a long line of descendants)
Richard Dick Burns(wrote a book called Slide down the Pole)
I. P. Freely ( wrote Yellow spots on the wall)

Froggish

Cumbie, Kill, and Meacham are holding an open tryout this Sunday. All are invited to the indoor facility. Must be under 40, bring your own water, and do to Covid protocols, you can't share mouth pieces. There will be no throwing involved so don't worry about aggravating your rotator cuff injury from that golf tourney in 95. They just want to see how well you can hand it off. Good Luck

Cumbie, Kill, and Meacham are holding an open tryout this Sunday. All are invited to the indoor facility. Must be under 40, bring your own water, and do to Covid protocols, you can't share mouth pieces. There will be no throwing involved so don't worry about aggravating your rotator cuff injury from that golf tourney in 95. They just want to see how well you can hand it off. Good Luck

Who will throw to our receivers that can’t catch?

asleep003

Brown is way behind. Big XII is a big transition passing wise over Juco. He has the legs, not the accuracy.
That's a drop off from Downing ... think we all understand all that Big 12/JC stuff ... but we're lucky to have an athlete with capability for serviceable duty(decent stats), rather than a HS freshman or nominal walk on QB. Of course, any back up to Downing will be given a less demanding role early on... as none of them will have had meaningful reps over the last 12 to 18 months.

Last edited:

Eight