• The KillerFrogs

Ross Perot dead at 89 yrs old.

BedfordFrog68

Nutcase who gave us the Clintons.

The actual math does not support this....Even if Bush I got Perot's popular votes, he would not have had the necessary Electoral College votes to win....But Perot was instrumental in the creation of the high-stake testing of students which has received criticism since its inception in 1985.....

HFrog1999

Nutcase who gave us the Clintons.

LawfulImpureDassierat-size_restricted.gif

Frog-in-law1995

The actual math does not support this....Even if Bush I got Perot's popular votes, he would not have had the necessary Electoral College votes to win....But Perot was instrumental in the creation of the high-stake testing of students which has received criticism since its inception in 1985.....

The only state Clinton won with more than 50% of the popular vote was Arkansas. If Bush got all of Perot’s votes, it would have been the biggest electoral college landslide of all time.

Mean Purple

Bush only had himself to blame for losing that election.

I admired Perot’s drive and conviction.

RIP
Perot stated himself that it was a mistake to enter that election and had he not done so, Bush would have won. He also pointed out that Bush was a much better choice than Clinton and that he actually had no issues with Bush, just thought he could do the job differently. Multiple comments he made where he said he regrets it because it put Clinton in.

Perot was cool like that. He actually had an exhibit where he ran the Dana Carvey clips from SNL.