• The KillerFrogs

Rodney Anderson having Protective Order Filed Against Him

netty2424

Same thing with Mixon's victim.

He just got smacked into concussion protocol on MNF, btw. Poor guy...
One of my FFL leagues I'm in, I didnt set a date on my calendar in my phone for a draft reminder. Ended up forgetting about it. Autodrafted Mixon and he's actually been scoring for me. Feels dirty.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Yep. He won't be the holder. He's never been the holder but Riley will tearfully let us know how important it is to the young man to know he could be the holder. Taking that dream away from him is an extreme punishment.

They’ll fly his jersey like a rebel flag from the Schooner

HeidelFrog

Oklahoma needs to be careful, they keep sweeping things under the rug and not punishing players appropriately they will become Baylor North...

Frog-in-law1995

Speaking of Baylor north...
I won’t post it here in case it’s not true, but go check a twitter account @DevinNewsome. Claims to be a former OU rufnek and makes an incredibly serious accusation.

edit: already deleted. What a moron. Fidna get sued.

Last edited:

Deep Purple

Riley issued a statement that he is unaware of anything.
Probably will deal with this harshly in house, which means that he will sit a series in their first OOC game next year...
Sorry to correct you, Raw Frog, but that isn't what Riley said. He's no Art Briles.

What he actually said was, "She ran right through the middle of our warm ups. When you do that, things like that can happen."

ATC Frog

I know FiL said he wasn’t going to post it, but I found a screenshot of said tweets. Here it is with the extremely large caveat that it’s obly hearsay and the original tweets have since been deleted:

Edit: and regardless it it’s true or untrue, OU fans response is eerily similar to BU fans response to similar allegations. Go figure.

Austintxfrog94

Curious if this "alleged" event took place before Saturday or was during post game celebration. If it "allegedly" happened before Saturday then there's more than the usual stink associated with this.

(Yes I'm officially obsessed with Dirty Ass Oklahoma)