• The KillerFrogs

Rodney Anderson having Protective Order Filed Against Him

Austintxfrog94

Looks like there is already an ongoing investigation by Norman PD completely outside of this restraining order request. That’s not something that just came up today and very likely football team has known about for a while. Yeah he played in a football game 2 days ago.

http://newsok.com/protective-order-...-rodney-anderson/article/5574663?articleBar=0

“A spokesperson at the Norman Police Department confirmed there is a pending case involving Anderson.
Due to the nature of the case, I really can’t give you any information," she said. "Due to the nature of the charge.
The case was done by a detective.”

MTfrog5

Looks like there is already an ongoing investigation by Norman PD completely outside of this restraining order request. That’s not something that just came up today and very likely football team has known about for a while. Yeah he played in a football game 2 days ago.

http://newsok.com/protective-order-...-rodney-anderson/article/5574663?articleBar=0

“A spokesperson at the Norman Police Department confirmed there is a pending case involving Anderson.
Due to the nature of the case, I really can’t give you any information," she said. "Due to the nature of the charge.
The case was done by a detective.”
Where is that [ profanity ] that called me a snowflake and wondered why TCU fans were giving him crap??

y2kFrog

Is he looking at a redshirt season next year for punishment? Or is this a ‘take two plays off’ situation?

They completely wasted his redshirt on an injury last year. Now they have to come up with some other weak punishment. He's actually draft eligible this year, so I have no idea what his plans were.

Raw Frog

Riley issued a statement that he is unaware of anything.
Probably will deal with this harshly in house, which means that he will sit a series in their first OOC game next year...

TCURiggs

Looked like a collar bone problem too. They reported shoulder, but he looked like he was reaching for the collar bone.

They reported shoulder and head from what I saw, and he was clearly out on the ground for a bit. They also helped him to the outhouse, sideline tent with some wobbly legs once he got up.

Purp

They reported shoulder and head from what I saw, and he was clearly out on the ground for a bit. They also helped him to the outhouse, sideline tent with some wobbly legs once he got up.
Oh yeah. He's definitely concussed. Just saying I wouldn't be surprised if that shoulder was a broken collar bone the way he reached for it.

SwissArmyFrog

Looks like there is already an ongoing investigation by Norman PD completely outside of this restraining order request. That’s not something that just came up today and very likely football team has known about for a while.

So OU will be disqualified re: the CCG and we'll be named champs, right?