• The KillerFrogs

Rocking the sweet black lids again!

dawg

Plenty o' color contrast there between wHorn's road whites.. I thought the purple chrome dome might make a night game appearance, but that black hat is slick.

images

Deep Purple

I have to watch those videos several times to get what we are wearing. Need more contrast between the writing and the item. And two seconds instead of one would be appreciated.
Spot on. Showing a larger view of the three uniform pieces would also help. Not easy for older eyes to pick up the details on only one brief, low-contrast viewing. I usually have to watch it at least twice.

That said, I like the all-purple pants and jerseys with black chrome helmets and oversized purple steroid frog.

Double V

What's weird, is that usually the dots correspond with the unis. Black dot, black dot, purple face would usually indicate black pants, black tops, purple helmets...

Zubaz

What's weird, is that usually the dots correspond with the unis. Black dot, black dot, purple face would usually indicate black pants, black tops, purple helmets...
It goes helmet, jersey, pants. The icon for each is usually the same. Purple devil, snowflake for white, black dot for.....black.