• The KillerFrogs

Road Trip Driving Record: NY to LA < 29 hours

BillupsFrog said:
You guys crying about someone driving fast need to grow a pair. Sheesh.

Scraping your deceased teen daughter off a highway after someone fish tails them at 110mph+ might shed some new light on the hazards of driving fast.

Butch lambert

Rode with one of my HS buds from south Dallas to North Houston in 2hrs and 10 minutes. He had a turbo Bentley.
I see this getting into a mine is bigger than yours, but it is more believeable than our WVU Mountaineer forum.

Ron Swanson said:
My best is from my college rental house @ Trail Lake and I-20 to 8 miles west of Tilden, TX (about 75 south of San Antonio).

341 mile trip that I did in exactly 4 hours and 45 minutes in a '98 F-150
Typo? That's like 72 mph average?

I did Argyle to Boerne (314 miles) in 4 hours once... Google says 5 hours 15 min

Butch Lambert said:
Rode with one of my HS buds from south Dallas to North Houston in 2hrs and 10 minutes. He had a turbo Bentley.
I see this getting into a mine is bigger than yours, but it is more believeable than our WVU Mountaineer forum.
Impressive

Frog-in-law1995

I used to routinely do east Fort Worth to northgate in College Station in 2.5 hours. Would make it through my "No Fences" cassette about 4 times. Not a record or anything, but still making good time. Just gotta remember to slow down through Calvert and right where the speed limit drops before the light in Reisel. Bad part was, it usually seemed to take longer to find a parking spot and walk back to my dorm.

Ron Swanson

ArgyleFrog2010 said:
Typo? That's like 72 mph average?

I did Argyle to Boerne (314 miles) in 4 hours once... Google says 5 hours 15 min
Multiple small towns you have to drive through south of San Antonio. Not to mention the traffic on I-35