• The KillerFrogs

Rival, ESPN Insider, Scout what do you prefer

gdu

I don't think ESPN Insider will have much about TCU (relative to the others). I come her for my free frog recruiting info and find it is about as good as the paid stuff. None of it means anything until the kid gets onto campus and onto the field anyways.

TCUbcsBUSTERS

(Rivals, ESPN Insider, Scout) Just signed up for ESPN insider dont know if I like it. Im really only looking for things TCU, and NCAA Football related. So does anyone have any advise for me on this?

PurplePutt

I've never been a member of Insider but have been member of both Scout and Rivals. I dropped my premium Scout membership this year because the TCU site has no mod(s) and is floundering bad. You can still get on the Scout message non-premium and the TCU message board without a membership (or at least I have been able to). Routinely check out other message boards and can post.

I am still a premium member of the TCU Rivals site. Membership is strong and growing. Two mods do a bunch of work and provide good updates on recruiting. Mecerdes Meyer (former FWST Frog beat reporter) is covering basketball. Matt Stepp, www.theoldcoach.rivals.com is providing a bunch of info on high school recruits/games that he covers each week. A membership also gives you access to The Old Coach.

Only one way to go, IMO, if you are willing to pay 10 bucks a month. BTW, buy it a year at a time and it is about 8.33 bucks a month.

My 2 cents.

Latest posts