• The KillerFrogs

RIP Tom Petty

4 Oaks Frog

"Stand me up at the gates of hell..."
Caught the Heartbreakers Tour few months ago at the AAC. Joe Walch opened. It was the best concert I'v ever seen. So scheissing bummed. I just want to go home...

TheElephant

Just recently posted on facespace that he and Chris Stapleton are the greatest living songwriters (no offense SnoSki). Hope I'm not wrong on that, but coming to the hospital brain dead we can be assured the Tom we knew is gone!! Big salty tears coming out today.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Guys... I'm not ready for "Billy Idol passes away" or "Johnny Depp dead at age x", but they're coming for us aren't they?

Rest in peace good sir (if you do pass, seems there is some doubt), your music lives forever, or at least as long as we as humankind does.

netty2424

damn... I never did get to see him live... RIP.

Horrible day all around..
In high school a group of us went to Starplex I think it was called back then, in Dallas to see him. We boozed pretty heavily before hand and on the way. It was cold balls, I mean freezing.

We get there and stumble my way out to a spot on the lawn had lawn and I remember him coming out on stage. Next thing I remember is being woken up by my buddies bc the concert was over. I somehow talked a nice couple out of their sleeping bag to keep warm and as I got my bearings and stood up, I puked everywhere! I wiped my mouth on the sleeping bag then we went home. Never saw a second of his entire set. Not proud of that one.

Westsider

In high school a group of us went to Starplex I think it was called back then, in Dallas to see him. We boozed pretty heavily before hand and on the way. It was cold balls, I mean freezing.

We get there and stumble my way out to a spot on the lawn had lawn and I remember him coming out on stage. Next thing I remember is being woken up by my buddies bc the concert was over. I somehow talked a nice couple out of their sleeping bag to keep warm and as I got my bearings and stood up, I puked everywhere! I wiped my mouth on the sleeping bag then we went home. Never saw a second of his entire set. Not proud of that one.

Pretty much the same thing happened to me at a Johnny Cash concert.

frogs9497

How much longer can Keith Richards, zombie rockin' roller last.?
giphy.gif