• The KillerFrogs

RIP, Gunner

Purp

That's sad. I gave him some flak, but always appreciated him bc he reminded me of my grandpa on finance forums the way he commented on things. I'm sure he was a good dude and definitely a huge Frogs fan.

TCURiggs

That's sad. I gave him some flak, but always appreciated him bc he reminded me of my grandpa on finance forums the way he commented on things. I'm sure he was a good dude and definitely a huge Frogs fan.

Same here. Very sorry to hear this. RIP.

Moose Stuff

Man..... that’s a tough one. I certainly gave him a decent dose of criticism over the years but he was a loyal die hard fan. Always added a little something different to this place. RIP Gunner...... I’ll miss having you around.

Punter1

I have known Gunner since 1985...I went to school with his sons. He was obviously an extremely big football and sports fan and his dad actually played on TCUs 1939? Natty team.

Shocked and sad here as well. He's been on the board since I arrived here in 1998. And if you had to list the Top 10 KFC posters of all time...it would have to include Gunner.

frognutz

Well [ Finebaum ].

World just got a little more pathetic.

Pouring one out.

I have and will continue to enjoy his perspectives.

Last edited:

BleedNPurple

Love to Gunner and his family. I knew he was a player and have always appreciated his insight. Thoughts, prayers, and love to his family!