• The KillerFrogs

[Richard] Clark

DickBumpastache

Wow...this is embarrassing. More worried about profanity than making a joke out of the most perverse scandal in the history of sports? :unsure: :eek:hmy:

jake102

Cuss, act like a classless longhorn or aggie

Do you really need to cuss to make a point?

ShaggyBevo is hysterical. Just saying.

Cussing makes the meltdowns 10x better

Every executive I've ever met cusses like it's going out of style.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It would be nice to be able to type our Defensive Coordinator's name.

I agree but you know darned well that if we give in, then it wont stop with just using the guys name in the proper context.

Profanity is my second language and the filters probably hurt me more than any of you but with them in place, I am forced to stop and think through what I have to say. Then I tend to write something that is better constructed and thought out.

Whats wrong with saying Coach Bumpass?

frogtwang

Whats wrong with saying Coach Bumpass?

I'm all for the filters, but does short for richard have to be changed to that pederast?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the filters in place because family members of recruits and players visit this site? What family member would rather see a pedophile's name in place of a coach's first name?

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
ShaggyBevo is hysterical. Just saying.

Cussing makes the meltdowns 10x better

Every executive I've ever met cusses like it's going out of style.

You are an embarrassment! Folks like you are exactly what is wrong with our world today! No respect...no filter.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
How do you change the thread title!!!!!!!! It is totally embarrassing that a common name is replaced with a pederast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!

!!!!!!!

I'd change it if I could!!!!! Tried to send Scott a message!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! But it wouldn't go through!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

What???? You knew what you were doing! Why did you put "CLARK?"...if you didn't? You stirred it up intentionally.

joejordan

Cuss, act like a classless longhorn or aggie

Do you really need to cuss to make a point?

No sir, as my post indicates, I am for expanding ones' lexicon to find ways to express ones' self without resorting to base cussing. It is repetitive, juvenile and mind-numbing.

My posts point was Cuss, and get a vacation from the mods. You could automate it. Instead of a 'filter', which prompts everyone to think of the word that is filtered, install an auto-suspend feature, where use of a forbidden word gets your account shut down for 2 weeks, say.

I mean, I think its sad that you have to police grown men (mostly), but I understand the position. The internets are a lowest common denominator hangout. Thats why we don't use our real names.