• The KillerFrogs

Reseating question

tcumaniac

R u up in Club Level with rich folk like YA?
No. But I am curious what he does with his 20 west side seats. Not that it's by business, but with as many empty seats as we regularly see in premium west side seats, it makes one suspicious how often those 20 seats get sat in.

Bob Sugar

Wed at 9:50... slim pickings by then... hope I still keep my parking spot
Someone on 247 had the same time slot and said their rank was like 1950. Assuming there's about 8500 seats, that 2125 accounts (including those who have opted out) I suspect some will still be there at that time. Possibly some decent ones depending on who is opting out.

YA

No. But I am curious what he does with his 20 west side seats. Not that it's by business, but with as many empty seats as we regularly see in premium west side seats, it makes one suspicious how often those 20 seats get sat in.
I use every one of my seats, every game in the 200 level. I bring guests like Judges, other lawyers and law enforcement/firefighters folks. I'm expanding the TCU fan base by getting people so wanting to go, that I got them buying season tickets in subsequent years. Trust me, I'm not the problem in the westside 100's section thank you very much!!!

Frog92

Check junk mail.
Already done. Just not here for some reason. Which sucks, because my guess is that would put me sometime Monday afternoon but looks like I'm gonna have to wait until the ticket office opens on Monday if it doesn't show up. I paid renewal for both tickets and parking in early February.

Bob Sugar

Already done. Just not here for some reason. Which sucks, because my guess is that would put me sometime Monday afternoon but looks like I'm gonna have to wait until the ticket office opens on Monday if it doesn't show up. I paid renewal for both tickets and parking in early February.
PM @atofrog