Report Card: Frogs@UT

Volare

Let's hear your grades A-F (and commentary) on:
Offense
Defense
Special Teams
Coaching
Officiating

Feel free to throw more categories in if you want, but remember we strive not to rip on individual players (right?) If we can get some good participation I might even make up another spreadsheet!

dawg

D (and that's being generous). I was surprised we averaged 4.4 ypc; seemed like less.
B-. Put in bad situations from turnovers, but failed to force any. Forced 5 straight 3-outs from which the offense could not take advantage.
B+ (would have been an A if the punting average had been decent)
D. WRs drops have to come back to coaching at some point. And the late punt was a complete joke.
Pass (on Pass/Fail). Can't recall anything other than possible targeting on Turp.

jake102

Offense -- C-. The offense moved the ball well at times, poorly at others and the turnovers were awful. Stop the turnovers and dropped passes and it quickly turns into an A-
Defense -- A. Offense put them in a bad positions
Special Teams -- C. Kickers were fine, punting was awful

Offense: F (OL better shape up)

Defense: D- (not an F because the CBs played well)

Special Teams: F (another muffed punt, it is becoming a problem and a missed FG, unacceptable)

Coaching: F (maybe they need to hire an analyst like Sonny Dykes, David Bailiff, and Dick Bumpas to help? Its OK to ask for help . It wouldn't hurt. Everyone else has 4-5 analyst on staff)

Refs: C (missed a ton of holdings thus UT QB almost untouched all game, two missed targeting calls, helmets ripped off and instead of a flag the person who got his helmet ripped off had to sit out a play , the last UT TD finished as a TD because of holding - I'm sure TCU got a lot of noncalls too which results in refs getting a C)

Last edited: