• The KillerFrogs

Renderings of the new TCU Hotel

HToady

Stayed at the on campus Hotel ay Univ of Minnesota when the Frogs played there. It was upscale to say the least. Easy walking distance to the stadium and was able to sample the beer and cheese curds at at least 5 different establishments on the way to the game.

frogs9497

I just got an email for the first time from the TAMU Hotel and Conference Center, suggesting that I book a “getaway” to College Station. A “getaway in Aggieland!!” LOL.

I couldn’t help but think about an article I read recently about the millennials who like to vacation in war zones for the thrill.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I just got an email for the first time from the TAMU Hotel and Conference Center, suggesting that I book a “getaway” to College Station. A “getaway in Aggieland!!” LOL.

I couldn’t help but think about an article I read recently about the millennials who like to vacation in war zones for the thrill.
I once had a 'Surf Nicaragua' t-shirt...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
A one week mountain climbing adventure in Kansas.

Looks treacherous and only expert alpinists should attempt!

06mountsunflower1b.jpg

At 4,039 feet above sea level, Mount Sunflower is the highest point in Kansas. It is located at the far west side of Kansas on the Harold Family Ranch in Wallace County. Mount Sunflower is 3,360 feet above the state's lowest point near Coffeyville, Kansas.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Looks treacherous and only expert alpinists should attempt!

06mountsunflower1b.jpg

At 4,039 feet above sea level, Mount Sunflower is the highest point in Kansas. It is located at the far west side of Kansas on the Harold Family Ranch in Wallace County. Mount Sunflower is 3,360 feet above the state's lowest point near Coffeyville, Kansas.
th

Once upon a time I wore one of these patches on my crew uniform:

100mission_Kansas.jpg

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Haven't been by there in some time. Have they actually broken ground yet?
There's a fence around the lot (and around the trees outside the lot) and the light poles have all been taken down, but I don't think there's been an official groundbreaking.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Thanks.

I moved from the crew force to the wing staff when I was 2 alerts shy of getting the 200 mission patch.
That’s one of those jobs that cannot be adequately explained to civilians. Going to work every day and hoping you really Really don’t have to do your job.

Seen the new Global Strike (cough, cough...SAC!) vid?