• The KillerFrogs

Remember this: Vengeance

Sand Frog

Of all the great players on the Peach Bowl team as well as all the great D-lineman TCU had over the years, Pierson still ranks up there with me. That kid was a dog and played with a chip on his shoulder! I'll never forget him waving the landshark running down the sideline in front of the Ole Miss bench. Think he had heard enough that week about how great of defense Ole Miss had? Wish we had more that played with that chip up front every down. Give me those guys!

I’ll never forget that 90 plus yard TD Gray has against Tech. Great pad stat for Boykin considering he threw the ball 2 yards down field at most. Kid could fly

One of my favorite Gray highlights. I don't think anyone from Tech laid a hand on him. Kid could flat our run. Was never the same after the injury though.

Last edited:
"Unceremoniously Dropped From 3 to 6"

What might have been....but was instead blatantly and unjustly denied. An episode that will forever blacken

the credibility, fairness and expose the existence of a bias favoring certain teams within the hierarchy of the

NCAA.

tcudoc

Boykin was really good, but without Doctson, he would have just been good. Doctson=GOAT for TCU at WR
He made it look so effortless.
Favorite series of plays in the Peach Bowl- Boykin throws deep bomb that is picked off at the 1 or 2 yard line (way better than punting IMO). Ole Miss was trapped deep. Bo Wallace was scrambling in the end zone trying to avoid a safety and throws ball into waiting arms of McFarland. That was the cherry on top of a dominant performance showing that, even when it looked like TCU screwed up (interception), it was just a set up for further domination.

SuperBarrFrog

Boykin was really good, but without Doctson, he would have just been good. Doctson=GOAT for TCU at WR
He made it look so effortless.
Favorite series of plays in the Peach Bowl- Boykin throws deep bomb that is picked off at the 1 or 2 yard line (way better than punting IMO). Ole Miss was trapped deep. Bo Wallace was scrambling in the end zone trying to avoid a safety and throws ball into waiting arms of McFarland. That was the cherry on top of a dominant performance showing that, even when it looked like TCU screwed up (interception), it was just a set up for further domination.

Agreed, but Reagor may stake that claim with another great year. Hoping he makes Rogers look like Boykin.