• The KillerFrogs

Remember this: Vengeance

netty2424

Was looking for the information on my Frog Alley brick and stumbled across a link I had emailed myself of the best TCU hype video ever produced imo. Haven’t seen this one in a few years, but there was so much meaning in this one and it was just packed full of killers.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Was looking for the information on my Frog Alley brick and stumbled across a link I had emailed myself of the best TCU hype video ever produced imo. Haven’t seen this one in a few years, but there was so much meaning in this one and it was just packed full of killers.

Wexosu says, “Nothing to see here, fake news, fake news!”

This should be played before every game in the locker room as the team prepares to come out of the tunnel and at the same time on the big board in the stadium...

Wexahu

Wexosu says, “Nothing to see here, fake news, fake news!”

This should be played before every game in the locker room as the team prepares to come out of the tunnel and at the same time on the big board in the stadium...

Actually, it'd be really embarrassing if they played the first 1:15 of this in the stadium before the game. Kind of like Baylor still waving 61-58 towels. Our fan base needs to get over it.

Wexahu

I'm pretty sure Ohio State is over it.

I don't know, they probably are. They've missed the playoffs now on three separate occasions with an 11-1 record, an 11-2 record (Big 10 Champion) and a 12-1 record (Big 10 Champion). They probably just have a much better understanding that just because their team has a really good season, they aren't any more entitled to stuff than any other team out there.

MTfrog5

I don’t see us losing the semi final game. Who knows about the championship but we would have blown out FSU. We matched up so well with all of those teams that year

I don't know, they probably are. They've missed the playoffs now on three separate occasions with an 11-1 record, an 11-2 record (Big 10 Champion) and a 12-1 record (Big 10 Champion). They probably just have a much better understanding that just because their team has a really good season, they aren't any more entitled to stuff than any other team out there.
That's because they know they lucked into the first one.

netty2424

Actually, it'd be really embarrassing if they played the first 1:15 of this in the stadium before the game. Kind of like Baylor still waving 61-58 towels. Our fan base needs to get over it.
I don’t disagree with your post. That said, it could still be a useful motivational tool as a reminder to not leave it in the hands of the committee. Take care of your business on the field and create your own path to the playoffs.

Zubaz

I don’t see us losing the semi final game. Who knows about the championship but we would have blown out FSU. We matched up so well with all of those teams that year
We wouldn't have played FSU, we would have played Alabama and then, if we won, would have played whoever beat FSU in the semis (presumably still Oregon).

Spike

I had never seen this video before, and while I like it, no discussion of the 2014 Peach bowl is complete w/o showing that video of the pic in the end zone. That was sheer greatness. Really enjoyed seeing those regular season highlights from 2014.

MTfrog5

I had never seen this video before, and while I like it, no discussion of the 2014 Peach bowl is complete w/o showing that video of the pic in the end zone. That was sheer greatness. Really enjoyed seeing those regular season highlights from 2014.
They also didn’t show the Dawson pick against OU which is a must

Tom Brown

Big 12 should add BYU and New Mexico.

Season ticket holders should be able to sell their +4 tickets to anyone they want.

The Woo is the best tradition in baseball bar none.
EA3C41CF69170996A55B9A8711691C06CB210D5E