• The KillerFrogs

Regional Game 2 Thread: TCU Vs. Oral Roberts

Pharm Frog

Explain that thought, please.
Hard to come back and win after losing that winner’s bracket game. Saw the same thing in Big 12 tourney — Frogs and Raiders drop their early game. Plus…Frogs will have a bit more rest. Honestly if Byrne had been beat up tonight like he was this afternoon, I’m not sure you could have caught him in G1 tomorrow

Pharm Frog

It looks pretty hot out there. Wright was drenched. I think whoever wins in the sun tomorrow is going to be pretty tired for the evening game.
And tomorrow projects to be much hotter. Prediction: At least 1 ump treated for heat issue tomorrow. I’m in West Texas and it’s unusually humid. If it’s as hot as forecast and normal humidity tomorrow in CS….gonna be a [ hundin]

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
And tomorrow projects to be much hotter. Prediction: At least 1 ump treated for heat issue tomorrow. I’m in West Texas and it’s unusually humid. If it’s as hot as forecast and normal humidity tomorrow in CS….gonna be a [ hundin]
Marfa and Alpine have gotten far more rain than I have this year.

Pharm Frog

FYI Dallas Baptist knocked out today. Could be a lot worse
Well this makes it interesting. Heefner listening to BU? Mitch T listening to BU? Trout playing the late game in Palo Alto….Not sure what D1 is saying about that open job. Personally it would hard for me to turn down Mitch Thompson with the way NCAA D1 baseball is going.

I’m not nearly as familiar with that DBU squad as some other years so they may just not have it this year. But I do wonder about the introduction of the coach’s son into the locker room. Seems like that could be perilous. I know for a fact it was at OU a few years ago.

Last edited: