• The KillerFrogs

Regional Game 2 Thread: TCU Vs. Oral Roberts

Paint It Purple

wow! Over coaching now.
Guessing you mean the pitching change. I think it masterful coaching. The game was going to be won or lost in that inning. AM for out 1, then bring in your closer. AM is good for tomorrow and your closer got you there. My guess that close game strategy was decided before the game started.

Frog79

How great would it be if Louisiana could take one from Aggie and then we send Aggie to the showers? I know, I know, but it’s my fantasy!
Not really fantasy. That's pretty much what happened last time in the 2012 College Station regional. We lost our first game, the Aggies lost their second game to Ole Miss, and then we beat the Ags the losers bracket the next day. We then went on to beat Ole Miss X 2 to win the regional.

Pharm Frog

Guessing you mean the pitching change. I think it masterful coaching. The game was going to be won or lost in that inning. AM for out 1, then bring in your closer. AM is good for tomorrow and your closer got you there. My guess that close game strategy was decided before the game started.
Maybe but I’m betting it was purely situational because the whole issue was caused by bringing in Walker after CB had tossed a pretty solid prior inning. I’m thinking they wanted Walker to go the distance but his issue forced a different direction. Basically you have to throw whoever you think will get the out now. And the offense hasn’t made it any easier.

Ron Swanson

Not really fantasy. That's pretty much what happened last time in the 2012 College Station regional. We lost our first game, the Aggies lost their second game to Ole Miss, and then we beat the Ags the losers bracket the next day. We then went on to beat Ole Miss X 2 to win the regional.
I was there

crankuptheenolagay

The plot’s thickening a bit. Our regional and the Louisville regional are paired together, with the winners facing each other in a Super. Michigan just beat Louisville, so what if neither A&M nor Louisville win? This scenario played out to our advantage before did it not? I’m encouraged! At least until our pitching takes the mound again tomorrow. Maybe a little early to play what if. Stranger things have happened.

SoonerFrogs

That’s the infamous Scholss “shut the **** up” that got caught in the espn live feed. Freakin a hilarious.