• The KillerFrogs

Regional Game 1 Thread: TCU vs Cajuns

LVH

Saw this coming from a mile away

Our team was so jacked to play A&M they forgot we had to win a game first to do so

Classic case of looking ahead

Rabidfrog

Yes. For a group that’s been touring for over 30 years these guys sound great. I brought them to San Angelo back in April 1991 for end of semester concert and they were awesome then. Got off the bus with ball gloves and wanted to play our intramural teams. And they could play ball too.

Look up The Legendary Coyote Store
Been to Gail several times. Talk about out in the middle of nowhere. Peeyore W. Texas.

Froggy Style

Maybe I’ll come around to that point of view once I am able to get the visual of Goodloe sprinting away from second base on a line drive to the left fielder with one out in the conference tourney.
Bad play indeed, but that's a player accident vs. a philosophical coaching mistake.

swimmerbabe11

What about that was a good game? And what about that was fun?

I imagine you’re just relieved you don’t have to root against a&m

oh come off it. I believed we would end up winning most the game. It was absolutely never out of reach even to the last at bat. That is fun. watching your team play in a competitive game is fun, even if the result isn't what you want. most everyone ends their season with a loss.

this is the most pot banging group I've seen. barely cheer for good things when they happen, but rush to disparage any setback as soon as possible.

oh come off it. I believed we would end up winning most the game. It was absolutely never out of reach even to the last at bat. That is fun. watching your team play in a competitive game is fun, even if the result isn't what you want. most everyone ends their season with a loss.

this is the most pot banging group I've seen. barely cheer for good things when they happen, but rush to disparage any setback as soon as possible.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.

Mahatma Gandhi

PurpleBlood87

Partially because in the last ten years TCU fans have been spoiled by good teams.

Setbacks in essentially a do or die game are huge.

I'm guessing the chances of winning a regional after dropping the opener are less than 25 percent.

This team has great highs and lows. It needed more consistent play.

PurpleBlood87

didn’t this team just win the b12 championship? The way some of you downers talk you’d think we didn’t win a game all season.

Did you watch the Lousiana game?
Good pitching staffs don't hit leadoff men (three HBPs last night) and issue half a dozen walks (one intentional).