• The KillerFrogs

Redskins.com: Josh Doctson Enjoys Learning From Alex Smith, Thinks They've Got 'Something Special'

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
vw82yjxoxsxylzs1fxsw.jpg

Josh Doctson Enjoys Learning From Alex Smith, Believes They've Got 'Something Special Going'
Andre Earls
CONTRIBUTING WRITER

It’s been three days of training camp, and it already seems as though Josh Doctson and Alex Smith are hitting it off. Between offensive sets, the pair has had consistent dialogue, something Doctson respects as he continues to gain momentum going into 2018, building a rapport with the newly minted starting quarterback.

“I love Alex. I love how he plays the game—he’s a veteran,” Doctson said. “I can feel him making me better. After the plays, we talk about what I saw, what he saw. I look at how he talks to other receivers about plays, and so we’re all just trying to be a sponge with Alex. We’ve got something special going.”

It’s very clear that he and the rest of an extremely talented wide receiving corps have all set high expectations for themselves going into the season, and everyone will be held accountable. When asked on “Redskins Nation” what the attitude going into the 2018 season would be, the receiver was pretty straightforward.

Read more at https://www.redskins.com/news/josh-...lex-smith-believes-they-ve-got-something-spec