• The KillerFrogs

Redirects, Please Read

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
In an effort to uncover why certain mobile users are getting Google Ad redirects we just completed a full malware scan which came back negative. Our next step was to completely disable the ads on the site and see if that stops the behavior. The ad network denies this is their fault and is pointing fingers elsewhere so turning off the ads is the next logical step to prove it is the network and not our server. So, to help us out if you are encountered redirects up until now and they've stopped please let us know, or if you are still getting redirected let us know.

I had about 5 Google pop ups the last couple days on iPhone safari, the last one sometime today mid afternoon. I have not had them on iPad safari. I was not on the App.

Last edited:

DutchFrog

Wow. I’ve downloaded about 4 different virus scan apps thinking it was my phone. KillerFrogs is literally the only website I was getting these redirects. I even went to start a thread about it last night but then I got redirected…

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Wow. I’ve downloaded about 4 different virus scan apps thinking it was my phone. KillerFrogs is literally the only website I was getting these redirects. I even went to start a thread about it last night but then I got redirected…
Any more?