• The KillerFrogs

Redirects exploding today

McFroggin

im aware that there is likely still a sticky on this, but after 3 tries, I couldn't stay on the forum page long enough to find it.

Worst day of redirects ever. I can't get to a single thread and they are all differen adst. Posting from iPhone lte

I'll try again another day.

ATC Frog

Been trying to post the same thing, but can't stay un-redirected long enough to do so until now

This is the worst I've had it so far. At least I'm not the only one.

Purp

Switch to classic mode. Haven't had one for months since I switched.
Just posted this in the pinned thread.

So I got another redirect today on mobile and immediately cleared my cache and cookies. Before I could even enter my username to login again I was redirected. That happened twice and I gave up. The site is currently unusable for me on mobile. I'll try again later, but if it happens again I won't try it for a while. I can't even stay on long enough to switch to the blue skin with no ads.

frogs9497

Just posted this in the pinned thread.

So I got another redirect today on mobile and immediately cleared my cache and cookies. Before I could even enter my username to login again I was redirected. That happened twice and I gave up. The site is currently unusable for me on mobile. I'll try again later, but if it happens again I won't try it for a while. I can't even stay on long enough to switch to the blue skin with no ads.

I had the same problem as you described above most of the time. But for whatever reason, there were occasional windows of opportunity to switch modes.