• The KillerFrogs

Redirects: Bad for business?

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
It is becoming unbearable. What is being done about this issue?

I do not have redirects from any other sites and based on what I have read in the Redirect sticky up top, others only get them on this site as well.

This site is a business. You may start losing long time customers if this isn't addressed.

tcumaniac

Finally started happening to me recently. Literally can't use killerfrogs on my phone anymore. The second I start scrolling on a new thread, I immediately get redirected to some spam page.

W

Way of the Frog

Hmm....I was almost certain this was topic was going to be about our lack of any counter plays in our running game.

Chongo94

Finally started happening to me recently. Literally can't use killerfrogs on my phone anymore. The second I start scrolling on a new thread, I immediately get redirected to some spam page.

Switch to the default style. I view it from my phone all the time.

Pharm Frog

And y’all jinxed me. Just got redirected but there was no “okay” button to secure my spot in whatever they were offering.

Chongo94

Chongo,
For us old guys, what do you mean by switching to default style? Are you talking about a view option for this website when we look on our phones, or an option on our phones?

I wonder if it is platform related. IOS vs. Droid.

I miss rotary phones.

Yes, from my phone but I believe you can do it on a desktop as well. Towards the bottom of the screen in the left corner you should see something that says mobile style or KFC style or something like that. Click that and it should allow you to choose the default style.

I could be wrong but I believe that is how I switched mine. Worked ever since.