• The KillerFrogs

Redirects again...

Purp

The last couple days I've seen several redirects again. I'm assuming its the new ad platform. Is the reporting process still the same since it's a different ad group? Will the response be better if i bother with the process?

Purp

What type of redirect are you seeing (where is it going) and on which device (desktop, mobile, tablet)?
Mobile. Samsung GS7 using Chrome. I backed out before I could see the URL, but it's an unintelligible site. It's just a cluttered mess of words as I remember it. Next time it happens I'll grab it and post it for you here.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I'm getting the Samsung I won Wal-Mart gift card again, and I am getting a warning from Lookout that this is a malicious site. It's been getting worse every time I come to this site since Sunday evening. It's almost impossible to actually get here.

Punter1

I'm getting the Samsung I won Wal-Mart gift card again, and I am getting a warning from Lookout that this is a malicious site. It's been getting worse every time I come to this site since Sunday evening. It's almost impossible to actually get here.

Attachments

• 49976416.jpg
    49976416.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7

tcudoc

I took everyone's advice a couple of months ago and went to the default setting at the bottom left after scrolling all the way to the bottom. So far, it has worked, although I have no idea why it makes a difference.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I took everyone's advice a couple of months ago and went to the default setting at the bottom left after scrolling all the way to the bottom. So far, it has worked, although I have no idea why it makes a difference.
Been chillin here since the beginning. Smooth sailing.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Still getting redirects. Happened as soon as I logged in to Killerfrogs. It has redirected me 3 times since within 5 minutes.
OK..we'll report it

Do you have the URL that it took you to?
Thats a huge help if you can provide that

Salfrog

Tier 1
apc-coaching.com is the address it gives saying my Samsung device has randomly selected to win a $1000 gift card. All I have to do is answer a few trivia questions & fill out a survey to claim my gift card. Then, when I thought that I had finally got past it to get here, I get a warning from my Lookout anti-virus that Killerfrogs. com is a malicious site. It took me nearly 20 minutes to finally get here.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
apc-coaching.com is the address it gives saying my Samsung device has randomly selected to win a $1000 gift card. All I have to do is answer a few trivia questions & fill out a survey to claim my gift card. Then, when I thought that I had finally got past it to get here, I get a warning from my Lookout anti-virus that Killerfrogs. com is a malicious site. It took me nearly 20 minutes to finally get here.
Thanks