• The KillerFrogs

Red Rash wearing 1970s throwbacks for TCU game

SnoSki

I don’t have a strong opinion about the flying T but I don’t get the desire to bring back a logo that’s tied to our worst era.

I could see it in a one-off game where both sides wore throwbacks. We go purple, purple, white with the Flying Ts.

Leap Frog

This is some solid sports hate. Knowing details about a game we lost over 40 years and still being pissed about it. This is why college football is the best game on the planet.

I'm still p....d about the 1956 "Hurricane Game" with Bear Bryant's Ags. The Frogs had started the season with blow-outs vs. Kansas, Arkansas and Alabama (with Bart Starr at qb). Then came the weather, the refs and a spearing, late-hitting Aggie team-- not to mention two td's being not called for some very bad reasons. Yes, you could say I'm still po'd-- it may have caused Frogs to not win a NC.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I don’t have a strong opinion about the flying T but I don’t get the desire to bring back a logo that’s tied to our worst era.

I could see it in a one-off game where both sides wore throwbacks. We go purple, purple, white with the Flying Ts.

For our FCS game ... one that we surely can't jinx ourselves into a loss.

Uncle_Frog

This is some solid sports hate. Knowing details about a game we lost over 40 years and still being pissed about it. This is why college football is the best game on the planet.
Not only that, but angry about a season 40 years ago in which we we didn't win a single game. Now that is impressive.

Paint It Purple

Since we are back to the 70’s with Tech, I want revenge for the screw job we got in 74 or 75 game at AGCS. Renfro get mauled in the end zone...NO flag. Next play same thing. Renfro makes the catch and a flag does come out. We are jumping up and down thinking we are going to win this game. OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE.

BedfordFrog68

Since we are back to the 70’s with Tech, I want revenge for the screw job we got in 74 or 75 game at AGCS. Renfro get mauled in the end zone...NO flag. Next play same thing. Renfro makes the catch and a flag does come out. We are jumping up and down thinking we are going to win this game. OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE.

Must have been the same ref in 2012 at Boise....