• The KillerFrogs

Red Rash wearing 1970s throwbacks for TCU game

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
85a5188_01.jpg

85a5245_01.jpg

The Texas Tech football team will be rocking some sharp throwback uniforms for this week’s in-state clash with the TCU Horned Frogs at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, Texas. The Red Raiders will be wearing an all-white look that pays homage to the Texas Tech teams from the 1970’s.

Read the story at https://campussports.net/2018/10/08...me/#!gallery-inline-selection-192645-192645-0

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
1970s Texas Tech reminds of the 1976 game at ACS when Tech was top 10 and Frogs had them on the ropes. At the end, Mike Renfo was assaulted in the end zone before the arrival of the ball with no flag and TT held on for a 14-10 win. Tech defenders intentionally interfered knowing if they didn't Renfro was going to haul it in for the win. We had a lovely 0-11 season. Fun times.

SuperTFrog

1970s Texas Tech reminds of the 1976 game at ACS when Tech was top 10 and Frogs had them on the ropes. At the end, Mike Renfo was assaulted in the end zone before the arrival of the ball with no flag and TT held on for a 14-10 win. Tech defenders intentionally interfered knowing if they didn't Renfro was going to haul it in for the win. We had a lovely 0-11 season. Fun times.
This is some solid sports hate. Knowing details about a game we lost over 40 years and still being pissed about it. This is why college football is the best game on the planet.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
This is some solid sports hate. Knowing details about a game we lost over 40 years and still being pissed about it. This is why college football is the best game on the planet.
Same thing happened in the last game against a very good Baylor team in The Carter. One of the coldest games I have ever sat through. Again at the end Renfro was interfered with in the end zone, no flag, and Baylor hung on to win 24-19. Might have been a few thousand people at the game as I recall.

Big Frog II

Same thing happened in the last game against a very good Baylor team in The Carter. One of the coldest games I have ever sat through. Again at the end Renfro was interfered with in the end zone, no flag, and Baylor hung on to win 24-19. Might have been a few thousand people at the game as I recall.
Yes, it was very cold.

SnoSki

Flying T days? Or lavender?