• The KillerFrogs

Reagor got a boot on

4th. down

Our recruiting level from the Rose Bowl seniors & Mt. West have seriously escalated and especially since we sent those coaches to Bama for recruiting basics to be raised to another level and it's paid off. GP is way more involved in recruiting now than when we were in the Mt. West. If you saw the photo of this freshman class in GP's swimming pool, it looked like the most physical we've had.

Double V

Damnit. After watching those, I'm convinced he is in such a good mood because he knows everyone is hurt and the expectations will be very low this year. Gonna be a long ride...

Sebastian S

Damnit. After watching those, I'm convinced he is in such a good mood because he knows everyone is hurt and the expectations will be very low this year. Gonna be a long ride...
Thats one way of thinking about it but Coach P isn't like that.

He doesn't sugar coat anything, if he knows they had a bad fall camp or practice, it will show.

Like some have said, I think he knows he has depth now and is confident in the players he has are more than able to step up.

If they don't, we will see another Coach P.

Putt4Purple

Coach Patterson quoted:

“You guys know me, if I was really unhappy you’d already know I was really unhappy. I’d just tell you we suck. We’ve got to get guys back,” he said. “What I saw the first three or four days of practice, if we get those guys back then we have a chance to be pretty good. If we don’t, we won’t be as good.”

I trust he knows he has a good team. He knows it!

CountryFrog

Disagree. When GP is too nice, we usually have a down year. His agitation is usually when we have a good team that knows it and needs to be pushed.
I know that's been the popular opinion for some people on here for years but I don't think there's actually any reality in it. The truth is, every single year, he's mad some days and he's happy other days. It's just a matter of what mood he's in when reporters come around. That's all we see and then we try to determine how an entire season of football will go based on a 10 minute video clip 3 weeks before the first game.

He'll probably be mad about something next week and then you'll all be happy again.

CountryFrog

The only problem with this theory is that GP said all the injured players are expected to be available once the season starts. Except for the two that had season ending surgeries of course.

dawg

I could be misremembering, but wasn’t he pretty calm (well, calm for LRBWHCGMFP) before the 2014 season? I seem to remember quiet confidence when he thinks he has a good squad.

Bob

Yep - nothing like a game against Southern to tell what kind of team you have. Will be exciting to see who the new towel girl is.

CountryFrog

Everyone said that last week and the week before...Mad Gary might not appear until the end of our 1st defensive series against Southern
For all we know, he's already been mad countless times. Just because you haven't read about it anywhere doesn't mean it hasn't happened.