• The KillerFrogs

Reagor got a boot on

tetonfrog

Injuries, new players, new media......whatever. We’ll be fine as long as we have GP. He looked relaxed & was in a good mood. Makes u feel good about our team this year.

Thanks for posting that video.

Raw Frog

Nice to hear that Song is pushing for the job and is looking good against the wind. Also nice to hear that there is competition going on for the punter...

FrogLifeYo

These two Youtube media sessions are some of the strangest I’ve seen out of GP. Half the team is banged up and needs to toughen up yet Gary goes on to say he’s happy and thinks we have a chance to be pretty good...Not sure I ever recall hearing GP like this..Reading between the lines got me thinking these young players are providing a lot better depth and pushing the older kids more than any team we’ve had in a while.

DL - Eply dropping down and Ty playing DE .... hmmm interesting...

OL - much improved from spring especially in Guard/Center positions. We’re gonna have 8..

Secondary sounds like it has unprecedented depth..which we almost never hear GP say..

SR only three 3 picks all camp....

I have no clue what to expect out of this team..

Limey Frog

Why am I getting this ad in this thread?

Wes is looking for the kind of advertisers who are most likely to nudge our unpaid members into an annual subscription.

Moose Stuff

These two Youtube media sessions are some of the strangest I’ve seen out of GP. Half the team is banged up and needs to toughen up yet Gary goes on to say he’s happy and thinks we have a chance to be pretty good...Not sure I ever recall hearing GP like this..Reading between the lines got me thinking these young players are providing a lot better depth and pushing the older kids more than any team we’ve had in a while.

OL - much improved from spring especially in Guard/Center positions. We’re gonna have 8..

Secondary sounds like it has unprecedented depth..which we almost never hear GP say..

You should expect them to be good.

MinFrog

GP saying he isn’t mad at the team is about the highest praise he will muster.

You can tell he loves the young kids on their team and level of size and athleticism they bring. We have a month to get everyone healthy and some of these soph and freshman may be playing themselves into the two deep the first two games. Don’t be surprised if guys like wallow, yo-yo, Daniels, Ellis, etc are playing significant roles come conference play.

f_399

We usually see a lot of players against smu and the fcs game then don’t see them as much the rest of the season.

The new redshirt rule will be interesting. We may see some fresh players throughout the season.

netty2424

We got the same question marks out of that video. It was kind of bizarre actually. The list of guys sitting on training tables is long, yet GP was seemingly in a great mood outside of taking shots at the gang bang media members for bogus headlines.

Art of Deception? Maybe. Probably.