• The KillerFrogs

Reagor got a boot on

jake102

In a boot per his IG. Not good, but hopefully a two week thing. Can prolly rule out seeing him against Southern

f_399

I am staying away from social media till gameday.

Whoever comes out to play... I’ll be cheering on them. Even if I have to google their name.

f_399

If anything, he has no crutches, putting weight on it while simultaneously taking a video of his boot while walking

Pharm Frog

5a5b13cf-168b-452c-a80c-cdcd0afff221

Limp Lizard

Our best DT and our best WR already out. I know people says everybody gets injuries....but I bet Bosa plays most of his games at tOSU, Oliver has a good season at Houston, Grier plays more than 7 games at WVU, Williams plays most of his games at a$m. Many people miss a game or two and are kind of beat up by season's end, but we seem to lose stars every year in August and it is only until mid-season that we start to get going because it takes that long to get the 2nd and third teamers ready to be a productive starter. The reason struggled (but still won) in early 2015 is due to a plethora of injuries early (what was it, one expected starter available for Tech?). Just frustrated.