• The KillerFrogs

Reagan Pebley

NORMLFROG

What I'm saying is that you should have the capability to judge a professional by factors that do not involve their capability to arouse you. Not hard to do.
Oh I certainly understood what you meant. If I caused offense please accept my apologies. Listen, we all want CRP to have success and like many have said, our 2020 team looked like it would have made some noise. It was really unfortunate but things have really gone south since then.

And yes, if I have the chance to watch bad basketball with CRP instead of bad basketball with CFG then the decision makes itself. Sorry for partying.;)

NF

neutral observer

yes and they transferred.

She is a great person, but she needs to go as a coach for TCU. One more year isn't going to do anything.
I have to agree. The program has spiraled down to rock bottom. She has not brought in any transport talent since 2020 and the freshmen she has recruited have not really produced consistently. This team will not be much better next year.

Frogs1983

Donati has most other programs doing well, competitive. I can't imagine he will continue to accept WBB'S mediocrity, even if the HC is a 'very nice person".

TCUdirtbag

Pretty sure her contract expires at the end of the season.
It’s true the last time they publicly announced an extension in 2018 that it extended her through this year.

It would be extremely unusual though for TCU to not have her in contract for another year or two. Typical industry practice because you can’t recruit players or assistants if your contract has no time left on it.

That said, her contract could have 2 more years with virtually nominal liquidated damages for early termination. Also typical industry practice for underperforming coaches.

Rose Bowl

I like CRP but I think it’s time to m a change. The team doesn’t seem to be any better than they were at the start of the season. I don’t envy ADJD because he has quite a decision to make.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Rules voilation
Jacie_Hoyt.jpg

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
It’s true the last time they publicly announced an extension in 2018 that it extended her through this year.

It would be extremely unusual though for TCU to not have her in contract for another year or two. Typical industry practice because you can’t recruit players or assistants if your contract has no time left on it.

That said, her contract could have 2 more years with virtually nominal liquidated damages for early termination. Also typical industry practice for underperforming coaches.
My understanding is this is where it’s headed