• The KillerFrogs

Re-Seating 2021...

tcumaniac

Probably for the best the last few seasons
No kidding.

But where do you sit? 300 is high. And it's a total shame these are the first level of reasonably accessible seats on the home side. And they require the same long walk up the ramp as the 400 level seats. I much prefer to be down low, close to the action.

ticketfrog123

No kidding.

But where do you sit? 300 is high. And it's a total shame these are the first level of reasonably accessible seats on the home side. And they require the same long walk up the ramp as the 400 level seats. I much prefer to be down low, close to the action.

there’s valid things to complain about - but walking up a ramp when you’re under the age of 50 isn’t one of them lol

jake102

No kidding.

I sit in the first row of the 400s, near midfield. I love the seats, but hope to move into the 300s this year. I’ve sat in every section of the stadium for a game except the end zone by Schollmaier. I hate the lower west side, the aisles are idiotic no matter what explanation is given and it’s too close to the field. Lose perspective on anything by the east side or close to endzones. A one yard run looks the same as a four yard run.

West side club is best seats IMO. Atmosphere is certainly lacking

East side top of lower section/student and upper east is amazing except for the sun issue.

Other endzone seating is awful. Anything on other side of field might as well not exist.

High up in 400s does get too high.

300s midfield are awesome IMO

PurpleBlood87

You forgot....and your Dating Game chaperone.

MysteryDateGamebox.JPG

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I much prefer to be down low, close to the action.
Same here. I'd luv to have seats between the 20s but not if it's in the nosebleeds. I have a great time in the SEZ. Sure the view could be a lil better but most of the fans around me really get into the game. That makes the game more fun for me.