• The KillerFrogs

Re: Little Abby Faber, the Honorary ISU Captain Tre Met at the Game **Please Read**

Ron Swanson

I never understood people thinking that the word "hell" is a curse word. It's a place. It's not a bad word.

Telling someone to "go to hell" is bad because it's just mean, but there is nothing wrong with saying "give em hell" or the word hell in general.

That being said, who knows if she's actually doing that. They wouldn't have to fly her in for that. They'll probably just honor her at halftime or pregame or something.

lonestarfrog89

Ron Swanson said:
I never understood people thinking that the word "hell" is a curse word. It's a place. It's not a bad word.

Telling someone to "go to hell" is bad because it's just mean, but there is nothing wrong with saying "give em hell" or the word hell in general.

That being said, who knows if she's actually doing that. They wouldn't have to fly her in for that. They'll probably just honor her at halftime or pregame or something.
H E double hockey sticks!

netty2424

Ron Swanson said:

They should announce when they will honor her. If they do it at half very few people will see it.

yurintroubl

Great video here from the Big XII network including interview footage with the family from the stadium on game night...

https://twitter.com/Big12Conference/status/660090656656789505

Folks from Arizona, Tennessee, the Carolinas, Alabama just a few of the latest that have pushed the current number to over $37K.

SO

MANY

FEELS

vqhtfmg5roadr9ivhy5c.png

Abby's dad, Steve sent me a great photo of her just before the BU kickoff...she was all decked out in TCU gear and throwing the Fog sign.  If I knew how to post a photo (the file is too big) I would love to show you all.  She is so darn cute.  God bless her and her family.

Ron Swanson

Prince of Purpoole said:
Abby's dad, Steve sent me a great photo of her just before the BU kickoff...she was all decked out in TCU gear and throwing the Fog sign.  If I knew how to post a photo (the file is too big) I would love to show you all.  She is so darn cute.  God bless her and her family.
Download the imgupr app

Then use the "BB Code" and paste it on here

yurintroubl

Prince of Purpoole said:

Prince of Purpoole's pic:

AbbyPoP.jpg

Cute as all git out.  Makes a heart smile.

Full-size image HERE.