• The KillerFrogs

Re: Little Abby Faber, the Honorary ISU Captain Tre Met at the Game **Please Read**

FrogCop19

tcudoc said:
Charity shaming...
960.jpg

I assume that's aimed at me? 

Heh heh...I just wanted to see if they would put their money where their mouth was.

tcudoc

FrogCop19 said:

I assume that's aimed at me? 

Heh heh...I just wanted to see if they would put their money where their mouth was.
No, it was this week's South Park episode, which someone had indicated that they did not know the reference.

FrogCop19

tcudoc said:
No, it was this week's South Park episode, which someone had indicated that they did not know the reference.
Yeah, in Gary we trust ask the question if anyone has seen that episode after I basically shamed the Baylor website into donating money.

Thank you to each and every one of you who made this happen. You all make me very proud to be associated with you. Make no mistake, the members of this site kicked this effort off in a huge way. God's richest blessings to you.

TCURiggs

yurintroubl said:
Whoever Jarrett Vick is... Way to pay it forward, sir! :bows:

For those of you that havne't seen it, Mr. Vick dropped $1,000 on Abby and her family. Google tells me that he's an O&G Investor who's a UTA grad. Awesome.

Frog-in-law1995

I saw a donation on there from a local guy I clerked with years ago who went to BYU. No connection to TCU whatsoever. Pretty cool to see how social media helped cast a bigger net.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Prince of Purpoole said:
Thank you to each and every one of you who made this happen. You all make me very proud to be associated with you. Make no mistake, the members of this site kicked this effort off in a huge way. God's richest blessings to you.

And blessings on you, PoP.  You made this happen. You definitely earned a star in your crown.

yurintroubl

Frog-in-law1995 said:
I saw a donation on there from a local guy I clerked with years ago who went to BYU. No connection to TCU whatsoever. Pretty cool to see how social media helped cast a bigger net.

From the comments - It appears that a few Cornhuskers have gotten the word out in their neck of the woods. 

One nation... under... grain?  :)

DaCrief

Railhead owner Charlie Green (at least according to Google) dropped a grand as well. Badass. Must be that thou I spent on ribs and beer during my 4 years.