1. The KillerFrogs

RBG dead at 83 - Roe v Wade next

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by The Degenerate Frog, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Like when they dropped the filibuster to pass Obamacare?

2. Both sides are being hypocritical. It’s all extremely stupid. If the roles were reversed the same thing would be happening just with a marginally different justice on the court at the end. I literally don’t care about any of this. I do enjoy seeing people get bent out of shape over it though. It’s humorous.

3. Republicans need to confirm someone before the election because the election results could go to the Supreme Court and risk a 4-4 decision.

Before anyone says “that’s not fair”, I have no interest in fair. I’m interested in winning.

[​IMG]

4. That is so 2016. Can’t you get with the times?
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT ISU!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

Salfrog likes this.
  5. They will say that was only for a lame-duck Pres. I.E,, at the end of an 8 year reign. This is different don't ya know...

Also, this thread proves that most of you weirdos are ignorant as hell and don't know the first thing about the Supreme Court except what you see on Fox or CNN.

You know, it wouldn't hurt you to turn off the tv or radio and read a freaking book every now and then

6. He who has eyes let him see.
    He who has ears let him hear.

Do you not see the judgements beginning? Not every judgement will affect every person.

His will... not my will!

Quick nugget for you... The Abraham Accord (blasphemous name for what is occurring) was signed in DC at the exact time that Hurricane “Sally” made landfall. In Hebrew... Sally = Sarah.

Sarah = Abraham’s wife.

You also might want to look at how the countries are aligned in this treaty. And then check out Daniel 9 and Ezekial 38.

Mock if you shall... I was sent here as a watchman to warn, but this is the time of the “great falling away,” and many will not take heed of the warning.

I said that I would glady stand in front of all, and eat crow should September pass without incident. Even with all that has happened in the form of California and Oregon dying a slow death due to their wickedness in God’s eyes, and hurricanes stacking on the door of the USA like an infantry squad, I am here to proclaim that more is on the way before the end of the month.

These are the days of Awe, and the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) will soon be upon you.

I pray that RBG’s family and friends receive peace during this difficult time. But make no mistake... her passing as the shofar was blown (begins Feast of Trumpets) is yet another prophetic signal from Jesus Christ.

Dig into the Word ladies and gents and armor up, because it is on!

Here is the Gospel from our brother Paul:
    1 Corinthians 15:1-4
    “Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures”

7. Skipped post, thought it was Baylor related...

GoFrog Yourself likes this.
  8. Uh....this didn't happen.

Double V and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  10. Which was correct. Mitch was the one that changed the process.

Up until 2016, Justices were appointed as their seats became vacant. Dems argued that should continue. Mitch changed the rules by arguing that election years were somehow different. Dems disagreed, but Mitch got his way and that's what we did. If that's the new standard, then that's the new standard, and unless we are gonna replace Gorsuch with Garland, the GOP shouldn't get to enjoy the fruits of hypocrisy and double standards.

Saying "Dems said appoint immediately in 2016" as if they are now hypocrites makes zero sense, because Mitch and the GOP are the ones that changed the standard. Once they did that to get what they wanted (Gorsuch over Garland) they shouldn't get to go "lol changed my mind when it became convenient for me to do so" and go back to the "appoint immediately" standard.

At least HFrog is honest in saying he cares more about results than principles.

LisaLT, What Up Toad and hiphopfroggy like this.
  11. All I did was post a couple tweets for the sake of comparison, I offered no opinion on the matter. I lean toward saying they should wait FWIW, but of course you've already accused me of being dishonest so no sense in believing me.

12. I didn't accuse you of being dishonest, I responded to those tweets. I guess that would accuse the authors of the tweets of being disingenuous?

13. Thunderdome confirmed.

14. Gentleman's agreement? You think democrats play by the rules? That all went out the window when they spied on Trump's campaign in 2016, manufactured a fake dossier to mislead the FISA courts, sent in spies and moles via the CIA and intelligence agencies into Trump's campaign, transition team and administration, and dragged out a special counsel investigation for 2 years despise knowing from Day 1 there was no Russian collusion.

15. A bogus special counsel investigation timed perfectly during the 2018 mid term campaigns and elections. An investigation that no doubt influenced those outcomes. Also an investigation that appears even more bogus now with the 27 Mueller wiped phones.

16. I think Trump should nominate a Pro Roe v Wade woman from another party

Jo Jorgensen

[​IMG]

Horny4TCU likes this.
  17. Ok honest question, so if Roe v Wade gets overturned, how is that going to work from a logistical standpoint? How will it be enforced?

What’s to stop pregnant women living in red states from traveling to blue states to get an abortion? Or to use some DIY, coat hanger type method from the internet? Will overturning Roe v Wade actually stop abortions, or just make them less convenient and less safe?

Forcing women to carry a baby to term just seems like a logistical nightmare, regardless of morals.

What Up Toad likes this.
  18. Many (most?) States will probably still allow abortion and women who want to have one will just travel to those states.

19. I take the opposite view (Obama should’ve gotten Garland and Trump should get his nominee).

But we need to pick one and be consistent.