• The KillerFrogs

Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE(flyingfrog @ Sep 3 2007, 01:46 PM) [snapback]34414[/snapback]
When do the new rankings come out? Thanks!

Rankings will be out Tuesday at noon EASTERN TIME. Monday is a holiday and the polls cant round up everyone who needs to vote, on a holiday. Look for them tommorrow about 11am Ft Worth time.

Also look for MICHIGAN to drop the most any top 10 team has ever dropped in the history of college polls. Also look for TEXAS to drop significantly (even though they won). I predict TCU will move up 2 spots to #20, and TEXAS will move all the way down to #10.

TEXAS is way overrated this year. TCU has a genuine once-in-a-decade shot to catch TEXAS at a time when they are not playing well, and have poor depth. I think the game vs ARKIE STATE this past week was indeed a fairly good indication of TEXAS's lack of a running game, poor defense, poor offensive line, poor defensive backs, thin receiving corps, and poor depth. There is a very very good reason ARKIE ST played TEXAS so close. It is because TEXAS is not all that good this year, folks!

TCU is gonna beat TEXAS !!

Score prediction:
(and please remember I was correct about the Baylor score prediction - pretty much anyway - even though hardly anyone on this board agreed with me! - I predicted TCU 32 - BAYLOR - 0, and everyone hooted and hollered at me and said "NO FRIGGIN WAY!)

TCU - 17
TEXAS - 14

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
QUOTE(toadschools @ Sep 3 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]34431[/snapback]
Score prediction:
(and please remember I was correct about the Baylor score prediction - pretty much anyway - even though hardly anyone on this board agreed with me! - I predicted TCU 32 - BAYLOR - 0, and everyone hooted and hollered at me and said "NO FRIGGIN WAY!)

TCU - 17
TEXAS - 14

Technically you were five points off :tongue: , so lets hope if you have the same track record this week its 5 points in our favor not Texas'.

QUOTE(TxFrog1999 @ Sep 3 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]34457[/snapback]
Technically you were five points off :tongue: , so lets hope if you have the same track record this week its 5 points in our favor not Texas'.

Texxie -

Thanks for the great post! yup I was a few points off. Not off by much but I was off by a few.

However, I was light years closer than the 90% of the TCU fans on here who predicted a very very close game vs Baylor, and "guaranteed" to everyone here that TCU would not cover the spread and "guaranteed" the TCU offense would not be able to put a lot of points on the board.

As I recall, most posters believed the score would be a very very low scoring game with TCU winning by 7-10 points. Over 90% of the TCU posters on this board believed that horsehockey! I never bought into that nonsense!

And...by the way....TEXAS is not nearly as frightening, or scary, or horrifyingly good, as many on this board believe. Some on this board listen to the Baylor and Tech trolls too much. Baylor and Tech trolls are absolutely terrified of TEXAS, because their teams suck!

TEXAS cant be beaten by TECH or BAYLOR, but TCU can beat TEXAS!

TEXAS is not scary this year. In fact they are very ordinary. TCU will beat TEXAS and set the college football world on its ear!

Just imagine the horrible realization by Baylor fans, A&M fans, Tech fans, OSU fans, etc, when everyone realizes that TCU is 6-0 vs Big 12 teams with stunning wins over the two best teams the Big 12 has to offer! TCU is rapidly making the Big 12 look a little bit like the WAC.

TCU - 17
TEXAS - 14

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(toadschools @ Sep 3 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]34476[/snapback]
Texxie -

Thanks for the great post! yup I was a few points off. Not off by much but I was off by a few.

However, I was light years closer than the 90% of the TCU fans on here who predicted a very very close game vs Baylor, and "guaranteed" to everyone here that TCU would not cover the spread and "guaranteed" the TCU offense would not be able to put a lot of points on the board.

As I recall, most posters believed the score would be a very very low scoring game with TCU winning by 7-10 points. Over 90% of the TCU posters on this board believed that horsehockey! I never bought into that nonsense!

And...by the way....TEXAS is not nearly as frightening, or scary, or horrifyingly good, as many on this board believe. Some on this board listen to the Baylor and Tech trolls too much. Baylor and Tech trolls are absolutely terrified of TEXAS, because their teams suck!TEXAS cant be beaten by TECH or BAYLOR, but TCU can beat TEXAS!

TEXAS is not scary this year. In fact they are very ordinary. TCU will beat TEXAS and set the college football world on its ear!

Just imagine the horrible realization by Baylor fans, A&M fans, Tech fans, OSU fans, etc, when everyone realizes that TCU is 6-0 vs Big 12 teams with stunning wins over the two best teams the Big 12 has to offer! TCU is rapidly making the Big 12 look a little bit like the WAC.

TCU - 17
TEXAS - 14

Since you are a troll... does that mean we should not listen to you?

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Sep 3 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]34486[/snapback]
Since you are a troll... does that mean we should not listen to you?

do you ever get tired of being an insulting JERK on this board, or is that your only function here? You must be a pitiful person if all you have to do here is to insult other posters. Is your job going badly? Is your marriage collapsing? Does eveyone hate you?
Were you the class nerd in school. Just curious.

You are amusing to me, and I enjoy the banter, so keep it up. I dont mind it, but you really ought to get some counseling. good luck in therapy.

TheSheik

QUOTE(toadschools @ Sep 3 2007, 03:05 PM) [snapback]34491[/snapback]
do you ever get tired of being an insulting JERK on this board, or is that your only function here? You must be a pitiful person if all you have to do here is to insult other posters. Is your job going badly? Is your marriage collapsing? Does eveyone hate you?
Were you the class nerd in school. Just curious.

You are amusing to me, and I enjoy the banter, so keep it up. I dont mind it, but you really ought to get some counseling. good luck in therapy.

hahaha i love you toadschools

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(toadschools @ Sep 3 2007, 03:05 PM) [snapback]34491[/snapback]
Is your job going badly? Is your marriage collapsing? Does eveyone hate you?

No, my job is fine. I make around 100K a year, and I am still in school. Jealous?

No, im not married. I am celebrating 2 years with my girlfriend this weekend however.
krenne2.jpg

Jealous?

Maybe everyone does hate me. I really dont give a damn.

Your act is old man. You never say anything new in your post. Its the same old regurgitated bull[Deleted].

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Sep 3 2007, 03:21 PM) [snapback]34506[/snapback]
No, my job is fine. I make around 100K a year, and I am still in school. Jealous?

No, im not married. I am celebrating 2 years with my girlfriend this weekend however.
krenne2.jpg

Jealous?

Your act is old man. You never say anything new in your post. Its the same old regurgitated bull[Deleted].

Very best of luck in therapy Loser. If there is anything I can possibly do to help you get over your problems please dont hesitate to contact me. We all wish you the very best recovery!! Good luck to you!

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(toadschools @ Sep 3 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]34517[/snapback]
Very best of luck in therapy Loser. If there is anything I can possibly do to help you get over your problems please dont hesitate to contact me. We all wish you the very best recovery!! Good luck to you!

Preciate it.

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Sep 3 2007, 03:21 PM) [snapback]34506[/snapback]

krenne2.jpg

Jealous?

I know that girl in the picture! I'd know that pooter anywhere!! I have seen her!! Doesnt she work on Greenville Ave in Dallas? I know I have seen here before.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(toadschools @ Sep 3 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]34526[/snapback]
I know that girl in the picture! I'd know that pooter anywhere!! I have seen her!! Doesnt she work on Greenville Ave in Dallas? I know I have seen here before.

Why yes she does.

TheSheik

QUOTE(toadschools @ Sep 3 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]34526[/snapback]

dont worry about it toadschools, FOAP is a jerk, please keep giving your incredible insights

Status
Not open for further replies.