• The KillerFrogs

Ranking GameDay locations

FrogCop19

For whatever this is worth.

Wow. I mean, as an alum and former employee, I get it. In my completely biased opinion, it's one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation, filled with beautiful people. We have spirit, (mostly) good southern hospitality, etc. But when some of the other school's Intro to Psych classes are bigger than our entire Gameday student attendance, you'd think they would like that atmosphere better.

And surely this list is incorrect, because Texas isn't on there. Has ESPN not heard? They're BACK, folks!

YA

Wow. I mean, as an alum and former employee, I get it. In my completely biased opinion, it's one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation, filled with beautiful people. We have spirit, (mostly) good southern hospitality, etc. But when some of the other school's Intro to Psych classes are bigger than our entire Gameday student attendance, you'd think they would like that atmosphere better.

And surely this list is incorrect, because Texas isn't on there. Has ESPN not heard? They're BACK, folks!
What are you talking about--the GD people have said repeatedly we have had some of their largest crowds of the broadcasts over the years.

MTfrog5

Watched Rece talk about it this morning. He was very high on TCU. Finebaum of course shook his head and said only reason he had it up there was he was there last weekend. Backs up Maniac point about what he heard about Gameday really liking TCU though.

FrogCop19

What are you talking about--the GD people have said repeatedly we have had some of their largest crowds of the broadcasts over the years.
I may be wrong on this, but some of the shots the crowd seemed a bit sparse. I just thought I saw a lot of green in many of those aerial shots.

For example, here's an aerial shot of our commons.
12876861.jpeg

Here's a couple from other Gamedays:
20gameday.jpg

GameDay_Aerial.jpg

Like I said, it's awesome, I'm proud of it, I love it, and I'm glad they love coming. Maybe it's the enthusiasm that I'm missing out on because I've never actually been to one myself, but it just surprised me, that's all. In a good way.

MTfrog5

I may be wrong on this, but some of the shots the crowd seemed a bit sparse. I just thought I saw a lot of green in many of those aerial shots.

For example, here's an aerial shot of our commons.
12876861.jpeg

Here's a couple from other Gamedays:
20gameday.jpg

GameDay_Aerial.jpg

Like I said, it's awesome, I'm proud of it, I love it, and I'm glad they love coming. Maybe it's the enthusiasm that I'm missing out on because I've never actually been to one myself, but it just surprised me, that's all. In a good way.
One thing is the pictures are showing two different viewpoints. The picture of ours is in front of the stage and the other two are behind. We didn’t have as many at this Gameday as before no doubt though. Also te last picture you posted was from James Madison who ranked above us on his list and is even more special for that campus for Gameday to be there than any P5 school. Not sure who the 2nd picture is