• The KillerFrogs

Rain for Texas game?

4 Oaks Frog

i don’t understand everyone that wants rain - it encourages UT to run the ball which we have no way of stopping. SMU was in a run only situation the final drive of the game and they ripped off 10 yards per carry.
I think tu will be encouraged to run the ball rain or shine. Our last game was their source of encouragement. I only hope we are so encouraged…
GO FROGS!
BEAT ORANGE COW!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

HToady

I have a nephew, who is a recent UT grad, and is not smart enough to check the weather or prepare. No worries, I have some rain gear for him.
The only thing is.....they're purple.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Eh. Stop the mystery altogether. Seed the field with ryegrass on Friday afternoon. I guarantee it won't rain for a week...

Realtorfrog

i don’t understand everyone that wants rain - it encourages UT to run the ball which we have no way of stopping. SMU was in a run only situation the final drive of the game and they ripped off 10 yards per carry.
Evans > Robinson

It plays to our strengths which are running the ball with several backs and Max throws a great medium to short pass. I think we still win by 10 but the final score will be less than originally expected.

Bob Sugar

Yes. That was the hurrican Ike game. I wanna say 2008? I was a student and remember standing in the rain all game and then when the original kickoff time rolled around, it was near perfect weather.

5b6c4883b5fd8b89a78482e05d780200.gif