• The KillerFrogs

QUOTE FOR FROGS CURRENT REALITY…

4 Oaks Frog

There is an excellent quote by Craig Groeschel that fits in well with where the Horned Frogs find themselves after Saturday’s butt whipping’ of ou…

URGENCY

“Avoid complacency and have a sense of urgency for doing the things most important. The greatest threat to future success is almost always your current success.”

-Craig Groeschel

GO FROGS!
BEAT KU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and forget baylor!!

82 Frog Fever

I think I got that in a fortune cookie once.
It’s a rule, you have to add the phrase “in bed“ to the end of every fortune cookie.
So that would read,
”Avoid complacency and have a sense of urgency for doing the things most important in bed.
The greatest threat to future success is almost always your current success in bed.”

Last edited:

froginmn

I used to work with a woman who was very paranoid, and I thought about having a bunch of custom fortune cookies made for the employee cafeteria with the fortune, "we're coming to get you Lorna", then swapping out the container full of cookies when she walked in to get lunch.

Fortunately I was actually concerned about her mental health so I never went through with it.

HFrog1999

I used to work with a woman who was very paranoid, and I thought about having a bunch of custom fortune cookies made for the employee cafeteria with the fortune, "we're coming to get you Lorna", then swapping out the container full of cookies when she walked in to get lunch.

Fortunately I was actually concerned about her mental health so I never went through with it.

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office