• The KillerFrogs

Question.......

VA Froggie

What is the best approach to keep all the quarterbacks happy when only one can start? This has to be the best group of quarterbacks ever recruited at TCU who could be starting anywhere. Nice problem.

Wexahu

What is the best approach to keep all the quarterbacks happy when only one can start? This has to be the best group of quarterbacks ever recruited at TCU who could be starting anywhere. Nice problem.

Not sure if this is a serious question or not. The only QBs we know anything about are Delton and Collins and I wouldn't say they could start anywhere. Probably far from it. The others are paper tigers at this point. Two years ago we practically had SR's seat at the Downtown Athletic Club reserved because he was Gatorade 6A POY and made that sweet throw in the HS championship game.

I just hope we get good QB play next year. Try and keep everyone happy and the most likely outcome is none of them are.

LawFrog504

We know borderline nothing about anyone in the QB room outside Collins. No one in the room is a proven winner and no one has shown they can contribute in our system/offense. It's by far the biggest question mark going into next year.

CryptoMiner

D2hdV4cX0AAE1VJ.jpg

froginaustin

Seriously,

One thing not to do is to treat all of them as peers, with a shot at a completely open job (or #1 backup status), so the whole lot of them will be insecure and uncomfortable and all of them transfer. Like at UTx.

Always extremely entertaining to read brain dead questions from clueless potato couch fans who apparently live in WonderLand with Alice.

Hey VirginiaKlunk - why not also ask -
GOSH WHAT WILL TCU DO WITH ITS MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL TROPHIES WHEN WE WIN THEM ALL IN THE FUTURE ? Gosh do we have enough cabinet space to keep everyone happy ?

Or

How bout this one VirginKlunk - Golly gee what will TCU do when TCU recruits 50 five star recruits all in the same recruit class ? Gosh how will we keep them all happy ?

While you’re at it why not ask yourself how in the world you will stay happy when you win 4 Trillion dollars in the lottery.

Makes about as much sense as your foolish question !

1) Rogers still has drop foot and may never be a P5 QB.

2) Delton is a pizzzz poor starting QB and that is a fact from his KSU performance.

3) Collins is still rehabbing and his return to full health is not a given. He has some serious health challenges right now. Additionally his QB performance was barely adequate last season. Certainly nowhere in the same galaxy as a “stud QB” as you say.

4) Duggan is a freshman and will probably redshirt and not be available this year other than for the minimum red shirt games.

Please tell me how many of the above QBs have shown they are “Stud college QBs” as you describe them. In reality - for next season - it is highly likely NONE OF THEM ARE !!

But please return us now to fantasy WonderLand where you and Alice apparently live a very carefree and pie in the sky existence.

Happy Peaches and Cream VirginiaCP (couch potato). All my best sweetie !!

entertain

WhatTheFrog

Always extremely entertaining to read brain dead questions from clueless potato couch fans who apparently live in WonderLand with Alice.

Hey VirginiaKlunk - why not also ask -
GOSH WHAT WILL TCU DO WITH ITS MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL TROPHIES WHEN WE WIN THEM ALL IN THE FUTURE ? Gosh do we have enough cabinet space to keep everyone happy ?

Or

How bout this one VirginKlunk - Golly gee what will TCU do when TCU recruits 50 five star recruits all in the same recruit class ? Gosh how will we keep them all happy ?

While you’re at it why not ask yourself how in the world you will stay happy when you win 4 Trillion dollars in the lottery.

Makes about as much sense as your foolish question !

1) Rogers still has drop foot and may never be a P5 QB.

2) Delton is a pizzzz poor starting QB and that is a fact from his KSU performance.

3) Collins is still rehabbing and his return to full health is not a given. He has some serious health challenges right now. Additionally his QB performance was barely adequate last season. Certainly nowhere in the same galaxy as a “stud QB” as you say.

4) Duggan is a freshman and will probably redshirt and not be available this year other than for the minimum red shirt games.

Please tell me how many of the above QBs have shown they are “Stud college QBs” as you describe them. In reality - for next season - it is highly likely NONE OF THEM ARE !!

But please return us now to fantasy WonderLand where you and Alice apparently live a very carefree and pie in the sky existence.

Happy Peaches and Cream VirginiaCP (couch potato). All my best sweetie !!

entertain
Aren't you a peach? You don't know anything (for sure) about our QB pool, unless you're Cumbie. I highly doubt that, sweetheart.