• The KillerFrogs

Question on depth chart: Center

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(toad horny @ Aug 6 2010, 04:38 PM) [snapback]608619[/snapback]
Thompson was a center in high school (my high school, actually).

To clarify what I thought was obvious, experience playing for the TCU Horned Frogs during NCAA football games.

toad horny

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Aug 6 2010, 04:43 PM) [snapback]608621[/snapback]
To clarify what I thought was obvious, experience playing for the TCU Horned Frogs during NCAA football games.

Well, that would certainly not be Thompson then. How about Rosner?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Well have to get a meeting with the buds, so:

The depth chart list James Fry & Eric Tausch behind Jake, but neither have any game experience. Walk-on Michael Rosner actually played in 8 games last season at center and he & Jake are the only ones on the roster that have snapped the ball for TCU (even on special teams plays), so he's the answer to the question.

Burner1

Tier 1
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Aug 6 2010, 04:49 PM) [snapback]608623[/snapback]
Well have to get a meeting with the buds, so:

The depth chart list James Fry & Eric Tausch behind Jake, but neither have any game experience. Walk-on Michael Rosner actually played in 8 games last season at center and he & Jake are the only ones on the roster that have snapped the ball for TCU (even on special teams plays), so he's the answer to the question.

Wrong. Josh Vernon has played center for the Frogs before, and probably will move in there if Kirkpatrick gets hurt.

Genbukan

FWIW Rosner's been running with the second team for the first two practices. It's always good to see a walk on make good.