• The KillerFrogs

Question for the owners...

joejordan

...can they still win the boots?

Why has the board become so lenient on a -holes? Do ya'll think they 'add' to the conversation in a positive way?

Oh well, I guess if you hang out at Lupton with the right people you can pretty much do or type whatever you want.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(crunch @ May 1 2010, 12:32 AM) [snapback]553713[/snapback]

Why has the board become so lenient on a -holes? Do ya'll think they 'add' to the conversation in a positive way?

Oh well, I guess if you hang out at Lupton with the right people you can pretty much do or type whatever you want.

I dunno but I bet STF gets a little vacay after tonight.

joejordan

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ May 1 2010, 01:34 AM) [snapback]553714[/snapback]

I think they must give LCM's a big break. I'm sorta OK with that, but not equipment managers.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(crunch @ May 1 2010, 12:35 AM) [snapback]553715[/snapback]
I think they must give LCM's a big break. I'm sorta OK with that, but not equipment managers.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Hope he doesn't see that in his drunken stupor tonight.... it could get UGLY on here.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"

Who hangs out with Wes & I at Lupton? This should be interesting.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ May 1 2010, 12:34 AM) [snapback]553714[/snapback]

Dang, missed it. Must have been right after the baseball game.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

:wacko:

Delores refuses to let them sit with her.

:biggrin:

2314@work

Contributor

What a self-righteous post. Crunch, you are one of the worst offenders (Saturday has officially started on FFF).

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(TopFrog @ May 1 2010, 07:25 AM) [snapback]553744[/snapback]
Dang, missed it. Must have been right after the baseball game.

He got on here and bumped a bunch of Mavs-Spurs threads and said some pretty vulgar stuff to 2314.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ May 1 2010, 08:48 AM) [snapback]553766[/snapback]
He got on here and bumped a bunch of Mavs-Spurs threads and said some pretty vulgar stuff to 2314.

And I hope you had my back, FOAP.
Maybe we should have an age minimum of 35 here. Get these punk kids off the board (I know, I know, there are kids who are intelligent, work hard and don't feel entitled ... where, again?).

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(2314 @ May 1 2010, 08:51 AM) [snapback]553769[/snapback]
Maybe we should have an age minimum of 35 here. Get these punk kids off the board (I know, I know, there are kids who are intelligent, work hard and don't feel entitled ... where, again?).

I didn't have your back but I did reply to each one of them. They were really ridiculous and it was obvious he can't hold his liquor.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ May 1 2010, 08:48 AM) [snapback]553766[/snapback]

Figured it was that, or since the Frogs are in Utah he went, you know, that direction ...

gdu

QUOTE(2314 @ May 1 2010, 01:51 PM) [snapback]553769[/snapback]

Kids only feel entitled because of the way that generation of parents raised them (everyone is special, everyone gets an award, etc...)

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(2314 @ May 1 2010, 08:51 AM) [snapback]553769[/snapback]

Easy friend ... I was thinking you were one of the suspensions.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ May 1 2010, 08:57 AM) [snapback]553775[/snapback]
I didn't have your back but I did reply to each one of them. They were really ridiculous and it was obvious he can't hold his liquor.

He's used to the suspensions by now ... he will now just post under his other handle, Frognosticator :biggrin:

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ May 1 2010, 02:00 PM) [snapback]553782[/snapback]
He's used to the suspensions by now ... he will now just post under his other handle, Frognosticator :biggrin:

STF=South Texas Frog, not steel (though he may have got the boot too)