• The KillerFrogs

Question for Feisty

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 30 2010, 01:49 PM) [snapback]553367[/snapback]
2314, I thought you were a "sports writer". Shouldn't you have "sources" other than posters on this board to get information from? JW

I can tell you everything about District 6-4A.
Dude, I have about 200 names locally to keep in my head so I don't have the time like the rest of you do to keep up with things of this nature.
Just because I am sports writer I know about UT players? I do if they played locally.
Sources? My sources are coaches of high schools and other sports writers who cover high school.
Besides, this is kf.c. It's a level above the rest, and I know someone can give me that info faster than I can make a phone call.
Also, I really don't care about Wells or Carter, whoever they are. My friend just asked me to post this since he will be away from his computer all day.
Geez.

713frog

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 30 2010, 01:53 PM) [snapback]553369[/snapback]
I can tell you everything about District 6-4A.
Dude, I have about 200 names locally to keep in my head so I don't have the time like the rest of you do to keep up with things of this nature.
Just because I am sports writer I know about UT players? I do if they played locally.
Sources? My sources are coaches of high schools and other sports writers who cover high school.
Besides, this is kf.c. It's a level above the rest, and I know someone can give me that info faster than I can make a phone call.
Also, I really don't care about Wells or Carter, whoever they are. My friend just asked me to post this since he will be away from his computer all day.
Geez.

Just out of curiosity, which publications do you write for?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 30 2010, 01:03 PM) [snapback]553313[/snapback]
Feisty, a poster and a friend who calls himself "The Boz" is away from work today (where his computer is located) and asked me to ask you a question about two UT players who left the team - didn't get kicked off, just left because of fear of lack of PT.
The Boz wants to know if Patterson has his eyes on either DE Russell Carter or CB Ben Wells.
He thanks you.

No

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 30 2010, 03:05 PM) [snapback]553440[/snapback]
No

Your chance to shine, Feisty.
Why have you refused to indulge us on your knowledge of said players?
Telling me "no" means you know nothing?
Not you, Feisty :eek:hmy:

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(The Main @ Apr 30 2010, 12:57 PM) [snapback]553373[/snapback]
<br />Just out of curiosity, which publications do you write for?<br />

Mavs Homer Weekly, Cowboys Homer Weekly, Rangers Homer Weekly, District 6-4A Homer Weekly, etc.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 30 2010, 03:09 PM) [snapback]553447[/snapback]
Your chance to shine, Feisty.
Why have you refused to indulge us on your knowledge of said players?
Telling me "no" means you know nothing?
Not you, Feisty :eek:hmy:

No means no

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 30 2010, 03:19 PM) [snapback]553461[/snapback]
No means no

Feisty being a recruitknick snob?
Just so you will know, The Boz obviously respects Feisty's work or he would have not asked me to ask you these questions that apparently you have no answer for.
Thanks anyway. :wacko:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(froglicious @ Apr 30 2010, 03:15 PM) [snapback]553455[/snapback]
Mavs Homer Weekly, Cowboys Homer Weekly, Rangers Homer Weekly, District 6-4A Homer Weekly, etc.

very funny
but you forgot "Stars Homer" weekly and "I hate all Texas colleges" weekly.