• The KillerFrogs

Question about Zach Evans not playing

hometown frog

ZE will flash some serious stats at their ProDay (and maybe the combine) and get paid in the NFL. He’s that good. The rest is internet fodder for fans. I can assure you if he’s got rep limits in place that won’t be a shock to any team that’s interested in drafting him.

What Up Toad

ZE will flash some serious stats at their ProDay (and maybe the combine) and get paid in the NFL. He’s that good. The rest is internet fodder for fans. I can assure you if he’s got rep limits in place that won’t be a shock to any team that’s interested in drafting him.
Yep. Ja'marr sat out an entire year and went top 5.

LVH

My personal feel is that the more you play, (without getting hurt) the tougher you get. If he's worried about getting hurt before the NFL, and he plays less, then there is zero chance he can stay healthy in the NFL. RB's better make their $ early now, because they are a dime a dozen these days. He should be seen as a guy that has skills, and shows flashes, but doesn't play a lot and gets hurt for long stretches of time. Give me Miller every time!
I actually agree with you, look at baseball. Nolan Ryan thinks the arm injuries we see in baseball are because of under use, not over use. I understand protecting an arm of a youth baseball player who is still developing, but for pro baseball players, I feel like they are babied too much