• The KillerFrogs

Question about a few players..

Wexahu

Anyone know anything about the status of Wes Harris or Atonza Vongor? Hurt I would assume? You just never hear anything about either and they aren't on injury lists either, just kind of wondering if they are still in the picture at all. And is anyone sure Mikel Barkley is a real person?

Wexahu

There are never any "injury lists" for TCU. No official ones, at least. Top secret, you know.

I know, but most times at least something gets mentioned at one point or another. Literally have not heard a word about Harris or Vongor, maybe I just missed it.

jake102

Believe Wes Harris has been fighting injuries for a while. I recall seeing something about his potentially being shut down for rest of year to get healthy, could be wrong here though.

Think Vongor will be in picture next season. I've seen a camera shot of Barkley on the sideline once... looked healthy for a guy who was a starter on the depth chart for APB and hasn't seen the field a single time

JockO de Frog

Believe Wes Harris has been fighting injuries for a while. I recall seeing something about his potentially being shut down for rest of year to get healthy, could be wrong here though.

Think Vongor will be in picture next season. I've seen a camera shot of Barkley on the sideline once... looked healthy for a guy who was a starter on the depth chart for APB and hasn't seen the field a single time
Patterson has mentioned Barkley coming back because he is so fast and provides the downfield threat. However, there would still be no downfield threat because you have to have someone that can throw an accurate long pass and our #1 QB has not been able to. So, why use Barkley?

Last edited: