• The KillerFrogs

QJ1 has a tape for the NFL scouts

CountryFrog

I want to see some different routes from QJ (guessing scouts will also). He’s currently running two routes primarily (deep go/post and the comeback/dig). It’s the most effective combination for an outside WR but if he starts adding a nice slant then he gets real dangerous
This is the biggest complaint from NFL people about spread WR's. Extremely limited variety of routes being run. One of the reasons I think we've seen so many 1st round busts at the position in the last 10 years or so.

ZDub

This is the biggest complaint from NFL people about spread WR's. Extremely limited variety of routes being run. One of the reasons I think we've seen so many 1st round busts at the position in the last 10 years or so.
i have never actually thought about that but your right. and the young players who are good are all great route runners. (Justin Jefferson, Stephon Diggs, Jamaar Chase, etc.)

Everyone can see the talent QJ has, if the coaches actually prioritize him and let him ball out then he’ll be on tv on Sunday’s.

Moose Stuff

i have never actually thought about that but your right. and the young players who are good are all great route runners. (Justin Jefferson, Stephon Diggs, Jamaar Chase, etc.)

Everyone can see the talent QJ has, if the coaches actually prioritize him and let him ball out then he’ll be on tv on Sunday’s.
He’ll be playing on Sundays regardless of how our staff prioritizes him.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I want to see some different routes from QJ (guessing scouts will also). He’s currently running two routes primarily (deep go/post and the comeback/dig). It’s the most effective combination for an outside WR but if he starts adding a nice slant then he gets real dangerous
It's illegal to throw a pass or run a route over the middle of the field.