• The KillerFrogs

QB1 on Netflix

Kipster198

My son & I just finished watching this series. It covers the senior season of high school of Tayvon Bowers, Jake Fromm & Tate Martell.

I won't go into all the specifics, but I'll say that we have become big fans of Tayvon & Jake- and will be rooting for both of them to succeed on the field at Wake Forest & Georgia.

Now, for Tate Martell. My son & I are both hoping he gets a chance to make his first career start on Sept. 15th at JerryWorld. And, I'll just say that we are both hoping for MASSIVE AMOUNTS of pain to be dished out by everyone on defense. He does a GREAT job of fueling our "sports hate" & if you give it a watch, I imagine y'all will agree.

In any case, check out the series. I'd love to hear what others think about it.

Kyle101011

My big takeaway is how far high school football has come since I did it back in the day. They have TVs on the sideline and tablets to break down the defenses between each series. I too agree on Jake Fromm and Tayvon Bowers. Both are class acts. I think Tate Martell would be a great reality TV character on Jersey Shore or Bachlor or something like that. Go frogs

Kipster198

My big takeaway is how far high school football has come since I did it back in the day. They have TVs on the sideline and tablets to break down the defenses between each series. I too agree on Jake Fromm and Tayvon Bowers. Both are class acts. I think Tate Martell would be a great reality TV character on Jersey Shore or Bachlor or something like that. Go frogs

Agree. And, it's astounding that Bishop Gorman's facilities rival TCU facilities from 10 years ago.

Absurd!

Bob

When I was at Everman in '60s we had a rubber hose hooked up to the sprinkler system on the practice field that had 4 inch cracks in the ground and was infested with goat-head stickers. The hose plus a couple of salt tablets served for our hydration needs.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
When I was at Everman in '67 we had a rubber hose hooked up to the sprinkler system on the practice field that had 4 inch cracks in the ground and was infested with goat-head stickers. The hose plus a couple of salt tablets served for our hydration needs.
That’s pretty much what we had in Aledo. But I only played 8th grade. High school was probably better.