• The KillerFrogs

QB transfer from UGa

Mean Purple

interesting sentence in the article. "He has elevated himself to the position of Georgia’s third-string quarterback behind the only two scholarship quarterbacks on the roster, Jake Fromm and Justin Fields. " Georgia only had 2 QBs on scholarships. Now 1 has transferred and so has #3
Dawgs went heavy on some other positions. Trying to find ways to keep the physical arms race with Bama. The 3rd qb at Athens was supposedly a very talented kid, according to a friend who is a huge Dawg fan. Said the kid was likely going to be on scholarship soon. I guess its this kid. If so, good get. Looks like Patterson has told Cumbie to make sure the stable is full.

Competition for starter should be a good one.

Meanwhile, there is something going on at UGA.

Planks

His film looks pretty good, I could definitely see this as a Bram Kaulhuasen situation where he ends up with a scholarship for depth purposes (assuming he is willing to stick it out as a backup).

Alex Delton graduates after this year, and maybe Mike Collins does a grad transfer after this year if he doesn’t end up winning the job. And as excited as we all are for Justin Rogers and Max Duggan, chances are one of them will end up transferring once a starter has been determined. They both look to have too promising of futures to be back ups.

I think the Downing transfer makes sense and I think he will be much closer to playing time at some point during his TCU career than we all think.