• The KillerFrogs

purplemenace = purple cancer

Dogfrog

QUOTE(Gunner @ Nov 22 2009, 09:36 PM) [snapback]453420[/snapback]
Jeremy and Jeremiah are good people. They are probably the best recruiting service you can buy anywhere. They work really hard at what they do. And they put out good info on TCU and I think it is a plus for TCU, much like KFC, but from a different angle.. They have many times taken on the established SEC guys at Rivals, trying for upgrades on TCU committs, trying to overcome the stupid star system Rivals uses.

Do they ever successfully achieve upgrades for players?

JumpinFrog

why is it that several people on this board are so defensive about Purplemenace.com.....

Purplemenace.com bleeds purple and as far as i know has never made one negative comment about KF.C...

Anyone on pm is on kf.c that's just the way it is....this board is become way too AARP

Dogfrog

QUOTE(JumpinFrog @ Nov 22 2009, 09:53 PM) [snapback]453440[/snapback]
why is it that several people on this board are so defensive about Purplemenace.com.....

Purplemenace.com bleeds purple and as far as i know has never made one negative comment about KF.C...

Anyone on pm is on kf.c that's just the way it is....this board is become way too ARRP

What's ARRP?

frogman

Jeremy and Jeremiah are two of the nicest folks yet They have little editorial policy control on what they say.The bust their but to help TCU onthe local level They provide info as much as the they can.
Rival Brass are the Ho,s in control of policy decisions.
Wes ,long ago said when PM was starting that Rivals will never change ,When Yahoo took over I thought they will change but Nope ,it is the same old crap .
I feel sorry for Jeremy and Jeremiah for being in middle of a mess that is beyond their control.
What a piece of crap and falsehood .Rival has perrenially rating a Top 20 ,and 4 at this time in mid sixties in recruiting ratings .that shows their class.What a piece of money grubbing junk organization.BCS teams buy them.
What more needs to be said.

JumpinFrog

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Nov 23 2009, 03:10 AM) [snapback]453454[/snapback]
But you didn't, as usual.

Glasgow and I were talking about you the other night. Coaches still don't want you around. :blush:

TCUFrogs

Well, I'm sure glad the TCU staff can evaluate HS players without having to wait for the stars to come out.

Think you have to take the good that you can from every source, be it rivals, ESPN, or wherever. Determine what makes sense and enjoy it as a fan. That is what it is all about anyway. Being a fan of the program and enjoying that. No one is perfect.

Except Coach P is damn close! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Frogs are having an awesome season at the moment. I sure am enjoying it! February is signing day.

oldscribe

QUOTE(Gunner @ Nov 22 2009, 09:36 PM) [snapback]453420[/snapback]
Jeremy and Jeremiah are good people. They are probably the best recruiting service you can buy anywhere. They work really hard at what they do. And they put out good info on TCU and I think it is a plus for TCU, much like KFC, but from a different angle.. They have many times taken on the established SEC guys at Rivals, trying for upgrades on TCU committs, trying to overcome the stupid star system Rivals uses.

Amen. What's Scarface's problem? Both sites do their own thing.